anCnoc unveils first ever creative collaboration with a fashion designer
Posted on September 03, 2015
Following a series of teasers on social media and speculation from excited fans we are delighted to reveal that we are embarking on a rather exciting partnership with award-winning fashion designer Patrick Grant. The Edinburgh-born designer is the creative director of bespoke tailors Norton and Sons of Savile Row, founder of Ready to Wear label E-Tautz & Sons, and perhaps best known by the public for his role as a judge on BBC2’s The Great British Sewing Bee.
Patrick’s wealth of creative experience will be harnessed as he works with anCnoc to craft a bespoke print which will draw inspiration from our single malt’s heritage, character, and indeed the time-honoured production methods used here at Knockdhu distillery. The print will debut in February 2016 when we reveal an exceptionally Limited Edition single malt expression which utilises the design on both the bottle and packaging, not to mention that a small number of exclusive fashion items including this unique print will also be produced.
In anticipation of next year’s launch Patrick has now started work on the print and is reaching out to you, our fans, to contribute to the final result. What’s more anyone that tweets or posts inspiration for his design on Facebook will be placed in a prize draw to win one of 5 goodies bags (worth over £100 each!). So what are you waiting for!
1. Follow anCnoc on Twitter (@anCnoc_whisky) or on Facebook (/ancnocsinglemalt)
2. Using hashtag #ModernTradition tell us what you think sum’s up anCnoc - this can be an image/video or even just a few words.
3. Make sure your entry is submitted before midnight on Thursday 10th September, after this time entries will not be counted.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to anyone of legal drinking age in their country of residence (where no age limit entrant must be at least 18 years old), except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. The competition closes at midnight on 11th September 2015 - the winner will be announced within 5 working days via social media or can be obtained by sending an SAE to the promoters address.
3. To enter you must follow @anCnoc_whisky on Twitter or /ancnocsinglemalt on Facebook & submit a photo, video or message which you believe sum’s up anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky.
4. There is no cost to enter and an entrant can submit up to five entries per person.
5. Five winners will be selected at random from all valid entries.
6. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
7. Each of the 5 winners will receive an anCnoc merchandise goodie bag worth over £100 including: set of 6 glasses, water jug, soft shell jacket, and a hooded jumper.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, temporarily suspend or withdraw this promotion in its absolute discretion provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
11. By accepting the prize the winner consents to anCnoc using their full name and the city in which they live for promotional purposes. The winner will also be required to provide commentary about winning and a photograph of themselves for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Promoter: International Beverage Holdings Ltd., Inver House Distillers Ltd, Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, Scotland, United Kingdom.